Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Warranty extension with total care
Warranty extension with total care

1031 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2021-07-24 02:47:17

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2021-07-17 02:25:07
     Recently purchased MS906BT also total care card for same unit. Original update period shows up correct both for software and warranty (one year from registration). Waited till I saw that being handled correctly so redeemed additional one year total care card. Software updates extended to two years from registration of unit but warranty no extension for this device. Is the total care program not really a warranty extension as advertised or just a reduced repair expense continuation? Was going to purchase third year but not liking what I see about this program since no information about this in my account.

Tags: problem

•   Level 9   
    (5837) points
    Ashraf

2021-07-18 07:14:14 (Reply to:tech54)

There is NO such thing like (Warranty Extension With Total Care) the money what you paid is ONLY and only for get new software updates and access to the website if you want toe do any software updates for like BMW, BENZ, Vag cars and so on............. Nothing more than that.........

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2021-07-20 02:13:29 (Reply to:Ashraf)
          How are you Ashraf thanks for replying as don't have the time to call Autel. Kind of remember when they first came out with total care touted as inclusive package so I'm understanding it's strictly for software updates and that's it?

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    John McNulty

2021-07-20 20:55:22

The Autel Total Care Program is much more than an extended warranty plan. ... Updating your tool coverage is fast and easy and the Autel Total Care Program will keep your tool running and provide you unlimited access to the latest software and functionality for a full year.

•   Level 6   
    (489) points
    tech54
    2021-07-24 02:47:17 (Reply to:John McNulty)
                   That's the soundbite on Autel's website doesn't fit the question but thanks anyhow
  Total1 Pages